Wednesday 2 March 2011

Abstract Image Analysis 3

My last abstract image is that of a bird. For this image I didn't do very much, as the bird was fairly prominent and detailed I was happy with leaving the background quite clear. First of all I made the background a light purple colour by going to Layer>new fill layer>solid colour. Then I created a brush using a pretty image of a bird I found on google. Trying several times to find a colour that suited the purple background and finally settled with white, goes with everything. The image was looking a little empty so with a brush that produces a bunch of leafy images at once, I decorated the image from the bird's tail around and up the side. Next I used an effect 'Diffuse Glow', which makes the image look heavenly. I like this image but it isn't really abstract. The colours are lovely and I like this effect with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment